CleanSmart is a revolutionary skin cleanser that’s naturally moisturizing. It won’t dry hands out with frequent use. It uses the same great Hypochlorous as the rest of CleanSmart products. Contains no harmful chemicals or harsh ingredients like Alcohol, BZK, and Triclosan. It won’t cause contact dermatitis or irritate eczema. Using is easy: it sprays on and air dries easily. Safe to use on and around kids, babies, anyone. The 8oz larger size spray is perfect for the desk, kitchen counter, child’s nursery, or entryways where frequent use occurs. CleanSmart uses technology from the medical field that is new. It is not bleach or chlorine in any way. Read about hypochlorous and how the human body makes it. We have taken wonderful, naturally occurring simple science, and bottled it, perfectly. IMPORTANT SCENT NOTE: Hypochlorous has a natural light scent like a swimming pool. This is normal and it goes away quickly. The product is not bleach or diluted bleach in any way. Hypochlorous is how the white blood cells of all mammals kill germs and protect skin. We replicate it exactly like nature does and add nothing else. Winter shipping – do not let freeze.
ALCOHOL-FREE HAND CLEANSER: CleanSmart Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser is a no-rinse, alcohol-free hand cleanser that helps protect from germs and dirt without irritating sensitive skin or eczema
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: If you or your child has sensitive skin, eczema, or prone to rashes, CleanSmart Antimicrobial is a great choice, as it removes microorganisms & bacteria without irritating skin
SIMPLE INGREDIENTS, SMART SCIENCE: With simple ingredients, & without alcohol, steroids or irritants often found in skin cleansers, this kid-friendly cleanser won’t irritate eczema or sensitive skin
HYPOCHLOROUS ACID TECHNOLOGY: Hypochlorous has been used in medical fields for disinfecting for years & is baby & pet friendly. Called nature’s germ killer, it’s made from 100% natural ingredients
SKIN-FRIENDLY SCHOOL SUPPLIES: Send in backpack as alternative to alcohol-based sanitizer. CleanSmart won’t sting or burn sensitive skin. Try as alternative to Purell