The stock Duramax engine oil pan leaves a lot to be desired. In addition to being steel (poor at heat dissipation), there is a valley in the pan which prevents 100% of your old oil from being drained out during an oil change. This leaves behind almost a quart of the dirtiest oil. PPE has solutions to these problems.
These new pans are made in the USA from high-quality cast aluminum for strength and optimum heat dissipation. PPE’s pan is engineered with a flat bottom, allowing you to drain all of your engine oil, so no dirty oil is left in the pan. PPE’s new pan holds an extra quart of oil so you will see reduced oil temperature, higher oil pressure, and better lubrication to your engine’s vital components.
Another feature of the PPE Duramax engine oil pan is the unshrouded oil pickup. The engine will have no restriction near the oil pickup resulting in higher oil pressure. Higher oil pressure equals better lubrication.
- One quart additional oil capacity
- Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy for optimal heat dissipation
- High-power Neodymium magnet equipped, hardened stainless steel billet drain plug
- Flat bottom allows for complete oil drainage
- Cast aluminum construction reduces engine noise
- Fixes complete oil drainage problem associated with GM pan
- Direct replacement for the stock oil filter – no adapter!
- High-efficient 5 micron filtration
- Filter increases oil capacity by one quart
- 900 sq. in. of accordion-folded nylon and fiberglass media
- Perforated metal core and spiral-wrapped adhesive secures filter media
- 13/16-16 UNF threaded baseplate with 120% larger passages
- Twice the surface area, filtration and filter life
- Compatible with conventional and synthetic oils
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
2011-2016 LML Duramax
Allows for 2 more quarts of oil
Allows for full drainage of oil
Twice the surface area, twice the filtration and twice the filter life of conventional filters